Saturday, September 16, 2006

Clocks made up by Norm for different units and Organizations


The following is the hobby that I took up after I retired from the working force. This was started as a hobby and hopefully, it will not grow to the point where I am fully employed again. There was a need for service to have medal's mounted and after learning how to do my own, I branched out to others. Attached you will find copies of some of the work that I have done and hopefully, I will be able to assist our veterans in mounting their medals for a while longer. I remind those that may not know, Association medals are not mixed or mounted with Military medals, only those described in the Directorate of History and Heritage are to be worn on the left side as Military Medals and special awards. Again this is a hobby, so I am subject to saying I am through at any given time. Enjoy and if you need any more info contact me at normvant@mts.net
or go to www.normsmedalmounting.com

RCASC Clock

This clock was made up for the RCASC Association. You will see medals that were earned by some of their members replacing the numbers.

Sgt Tommy Prince MM Clock

Displayed on the face of this clock are the medals of Sgt Tommy Prince MM and some of his badges and crests he wore with the Devils Bridge (FSSF) Displ



Posted by Picasa

No comments: